I am trying to get into the Redux alternative to the Flux architecture and there is something called reducer, which I didn’t know before (I really need to get into built-in Array operations in JS and I will do it). So I found THESE great videos from Egghead.IO which are free to watch. Go and check them out if you want to get into the Redux idea with me together. There are really nice tricks!
- Next story How to stop the Ubuntu VNC server “Too many security failures”
- Previous story How to make RecyclerView wrap its content?
- EditText in CollapsingToolbar with NestedScrollView won’t scroll when the keyboard is open
- TransactionTooLargeException when using NotificationManager.notify on Samsung devices
- Add application to launcher in Ubuntu 16.04
- Installing Grub fails on Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu – Alt + Shift + any key switches the language and does not work